Use our commercial loan calculator to determine what your principal and interest payment would be for a Commercial Loan.
- Enter the amount of the loan (not the purchase price). So if you have a $250,000 purchase price, and a 20% down payment ($50,000), then the loan amount is $200,000.
- Enter the interest rate that you might expect to get from your lender.
- Enter the number of years of the loan.
- Calculate and enter the number of months. For example, take the amount of years that you entered above, and multiply by 12. So if you entered 20 years, it would be 20 x 12 = 240 months.
- Click the Compute button and your results will appear below.
If you need help with this, or in estimating closing costs for a commercial real estate loan, please contact us.